Monday, January 19, 2009

Statement of Purpose

So I have finally joined the magnificent blog-o-sphere, after years of defiance.


I suppose I that since my post-college life consists of more than just endless cups of coffee, sugar-free red bulls, counltess library hours and scattered naps whenever possible; I might have enough going on in my life to warrant such a blog. I'm also hoping that if I can trick myself into thinking that blogging is different than journaling, maybe I will start doing a better job of chronicling my adventures, misadventures, and general day-to-day living.


For any who don't know: I just recently graduated from Cal State Fullerton with my Bachelor's Degree in Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations. I have move home for the winter to live cheaply, save money, and spend some good time with my family. I'm so thankful for this season that I can rest my brain and decompress from 41/2 long years of hard work at college.


My next step is still working it self out, but I'm very excited to be headed back to Europe for a Sports PR internship and some more, much desired world travel. Keep checking back for details as the come together.


For those who read this blog, thank you for your attention. I hope that my writing is complelling, entertaining, engaging, and enjoyable...

1 comment: