Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thursday's with Jude

During my time at home, I have been able to spend thursday mornings with my most favorite nephew while ReAnnon tutors a little boy in Crowley. These mornings with Jude are simple, relaxed and just plain fun. I usually watch "planet earth" while I wait for him to wake up from his morning nap, and make sure I have cheerios, water, and his favorite toys ready to play. We then spend about an hour playing peek-a-boo, crawling around, flipping through animal flash cards, and playing "'hide the paci." He is such a sweet boy and I love my time with him, I just can't wait for him to be walking, talking, and growing into a stellar little boy.

Here are some pics...


2 comments:

  1. I have a smile from ear to ear. He loves Thursday's aunt Hannah too! Cute pictures...

    ReplyDelete