Friday, April 2, 2010

Chillin' on Medium Pimpin'

So I have this friend Nicole...she used to be an intern with me, but she was just too fabulous to stay one for long and was quickly hired up to the big time... let me just tell you about her.

She is really new to PR after spending years as a mortgage broker and I'm learning things from her all the time, she a marathon runner and is currently training for a half iron man, she has a husband Mark and 2 french bull dogs, Wilbur and Napoleon who are equally as fabulous, she seems to know everyone there is to know in this town, she is hilarious and even shares stories at her own expense, and she is the most generous, unpretentious and unassuming person I've met in a very long time. I guess you could say that I kind of love her.

Anyway, I tell you that, to tell you this...Nicole and Mark have a boat, a yacht actually, that is lovingly named "Medium Pimpin'"





Is there a "Big Pimpin'" you might ask...No, there is not, but there is a "Little Pimp'", he is the dingy sitting on top.

So I got to spend a sunday afternoon with them and while we didn't actually sail the boat, it was still a fabulous time!! We bbqed, cracked some beers, and I learned everything I think I ever need to know about the adventures of Burning Man. Here is just a glimpse of the disgusting scenery we were bombarded with....






Thanks again Pifkos... I can't wait for my next outing!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the name of the boat! How great is that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you cant make me cry on EASTER!!!!!! Sheesh. If you are around today, bring your Easter and come over to the boat! You have no idea what we have in store...

    much love..

    xx
    The Pifkos

    ReplyDelete