Saturday, May 1, 2010

438 3/4 N. Norton Ave

After 5 months renting a room temporarily, the time has come for me to find my own place to settle into. And settle I have, into a cute one bedroom in the Larchmont neighborhood of Hollywood. Yes, I can still see the Hollywood sign from my front steps.

Sometimes I can't believe I'm old enough to have a real job and an apartment by myself; It's like I suddenly have a whole adult life. I'm making some mental adjustments, but soaking it all in and so looking forward to my life in LA.

So, welcome...













While it is still a work in progress, but I'm so excited to make this place my very own little home!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great Hannah! We'll talk about a bed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! I love your new place. I cant wait to get down and see you.

    ReplyDelete