Saturday, May 1, 2010

Great News

Some of you know this news has been coming for several weeks now, but I'm so excited to be able to officially state that I am now a full-time, benefitted employee of Cohn&Wolfe.

I've been working, very hard, as an intern for this agency for 5 months and thankfully my sweat and tears have not gone unnoticed. I've been given responsibilities and opportunities beyond my experience and in a time of major restructuring at the agency, I've secured a position as Account Coordinator.

I'm excited to begin my career at an agency with people I admire and can learn so much from. And I'm so thankful for a secure job in a still very difficult time.

So if you ever find yourself in West Hollywood, please call me and I will be happy to show around my new corporate life!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO!!! We are so proud of you Hannah. This is the first stop in your long career, I'm sure. Can't wait to take in the Hollywood Bowl this summer. Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete