Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Sunday

This weekend was super relaxed...almost too relaxed I think. Saturday I spend most of the day planning for my post-London trip and watching tennis. Summer and I finally went out for a night on the town with one of her co-workers and friends. It was a great time, but we both really hate the way a night out in London includes 3+ hours of traveling and walking before getting to your destination and then having to leave early enough to make the last train home...it's so much less work in the states!!

Today, we went to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. It really was great fun. Some of the figures are so good that you don't realize they are wax, you just assume they are another visitor. More than once today I did things like saying "excuse me" to Harry Potter or kept looking over my shoulder at the guy staring at me and realized "OMG, that's Justin Timberlake!" Definetley worth the trip.

Later, we finally made it to the London Eye. Today was a georgeous day and thankfully a very slow day at the Eye. We walked right on at about 6:30, just as the sun was starting to set. The sky was amazing, i don't even think my pictures do it justice. Then we made are way home and ran to our most favorite restaurant so far, Yo Sushi. Is any of my family surprised by this??? Didn't think so. And now I'm getting ready for bed, and not quite looking forward to the morning...but such is life in the real world, monday morning comes, ready or not.

The best news is that in just 4 days...MALLORCA!!!! I'm nearly giddy about the thought of laying on the beach with a permanent glass of sangria in my hand...oh the life

Here is the link to my facebook album with all of the pictures, I thought it would be easier this way...enjoy!!


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=245872&id=501285626&saved#/album.php?aid=245872&id=501285626&ref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment