Thursday, April 9, 2009

Change of plans

For those of you who are keeping track of my travel itinerary, there has been a change of plans for this weekend. In light of the popularity, and therefore raised prices, of traveling over Easter, Summer and I postponed our trip to Mallorca until 2 weeks from now. We book our flights and our hostel so we are for sure going on Apr. 24-26.

So since Spain is taken care of, this weekend will be jammed full of everything England. Here is the plan: Stonehenge and Windsor Castle tomorrow, Camden Market and the London Eye on Saturday, Easter Church and an open bus city tour on Sunday, and for me, the London Zoo on Monday.

Next weekend is all set up also. We are off on the EuroStar to Paris, just for one night but enough to do what we want to do. So rest assured there will be many pictures coming soon.

Today is the last day of my week, and it has been a bit of a difficult one. I’m still adjusting to the expectations of my bosses and realizing that I’m no longer doing anything for myself, it is my job to produce what my client wants and it’s a big change psychologically. But as always, they more they tell me specifics, the better I can do the first time, we are getting there.

The good news is that I am doing my job well in terms of getting Let Me Play press time. I mentioned before about interviewing Richard Langley, here is a link to one of the papers it was printed in this week. They printed word for word what I wrote, not that the writing was great or anything, but it sure makes me feel good to see it in print.

http://www.getbracknell.co.uk/sport/football/goalpost/s/2048729_jamaica_star_hosts_ascot_soccer_school

Check back for pictures of the weekend, it’s gonna be a doozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment